Arsenal’s manufacturing facility offers vertical CNC machining and CNC turning
Specializing in quantities of 25 to 10,000 pieces for rapid prototyping, one-off custom parts, small production runs, and bridge to production, we proudly serve the medical device, life science, automation, consumer product, semiconductor, automotive, and energy industries, as well as provide general contract CNC machining.
100% customer satisfaction is our number one priority through clear communication and dedication to quality.
Our vertical CNC mills and CNC lathes are ready and equipped to tackle a full range of components. From small, tight tolerance medical pieces to complicated, medium sized parts, we excel at tackling even the most complex projects.
We work in all common metals and plastics including, but not limited to:
- Aluminum – 6061, 7075, 2024
- Stainless – 303, 304, 316, 440, 15-5, 17-4
- Low carbon steels
- Alloy steels – 4130, 4340
- Delrin/Acetal – including PTFE filled
- PEEK – dedicated machine wipe down procedure and machining without coolant if requested
- Engineered plastics – Radel, Torlon, Ultem, PTFE/Teflon
- Common plastics – Polycarbonate, ABS, HDPE, Nylon, PVC
- Call us for other common plastics, engineered plastics, ESD safe materials, and other exotic metals