Production vertical CNC machining and CNC turning – efficiency through robotics
We are a small, tight knit shop that focuses on robotics and CNC machining. We apply robotics on our vertical mill and lathe to achieve high efficiency with low overhead for your production parts. The result is high quality components and competitive prices for our customers.
100% customer satisfaction is our number one priority through clear communication and a dedication to quality. We strive for 100% on time delivery – every time.
Our vertical CNC mills and CNC lathes are ready and equipped to tackle a full range of components. From small, tight tolerance medical pieces to complicated, medium sized parts, we excel at tackling even the most complex projects.
Submit a quote online and receive a quote within 24 hours. We offer web-based tools to evaluate your quote, choose quantities and lead times, and secure payment through credit card or PO.
We work in all common metals and plastics including, but not limited to:
- Aluminum – 6061, 7075, 2024
- Stainless – 303, 304, 316, 440, 15-5, 17-4
- Low carbon steels
- Alloy steels – 4130, 4340
- Delrin/Acetal – including PTFE filled
- PEEK – dedicated machine wipe down procedure and machining without coolant if requested
- Engineered plastics – Radel, Torlon, Ultem, PTFE/Teflon
- Common plastics – Polycarbonate, ABS, HDPE, Nylon, PVC
- Call us for other common plastics, engineered plastics, ESD safe materials, and other exotic metals